Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
How the heck does this happen to a shirt?

Been there, done that. Can't 'splain. Solidarity bro. Mine was a jersey, so it came out with Simple Green before washing. I'm thinking your white t-shirt may be permanently tattooed...

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
i have the same thing on the thighs of my bibs. prolly from getting the bike out of or off of the car.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
beyotch, yer only a newb when ya get a rookie mark on yer LEFT calf.

btdt.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,750 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:

DID you find this B4 or after your sig-other beat you over the head with your bike for showing her your marriage contract;)

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Room 1201 said:
DID you find this B4 or after your sig-other beat you over the head with your bike for showing her your marriage contract;)
Before.

I showed my GF that contract, BTW. She didn't like it. I don't get her.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Before.

I showed my GF that contract, BTW. She didn't like it. I don't get her.
scotty, i'll bury her in a small grave for an equally small fee.

email me.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
yo, $100 would get her offed if you sent her here on a plane, and i'd take her to dinner and ETC ETC ETC afterward. don't be stingy. you git whatcha pay fer. $20 is gonna get her married in memphis.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haiku d'etat said:
yo, $100 would get her offed if you sent her here on a plane, and i'd take her to dinner and ETC ETC ETC afterward. don't be stingy. you git whatcha pay fer. $20 is gonna get her married in memphis.
That makes absolutely no sense.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:

Damn chain ring grease.

Lesson #1 - White is only for bar tape and saddles

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
handsomerob said:
Damn chain ring grease.

Lesson #1 - White is only for bar tape and saddles
i ain't talkin' to you unless yer comin' out to boy's nite out on friday, moreon. i gots free passes! and yer buyin my beers. etc etc. JRox says yer a p*ssy.

·
Registered
727 Posts
handsomerob, who uses white saddles? total knoobs, thats who. if youre wearing black shorts on a white saddle it looks like a tiny little white wangalang is sticking out between your legs. strange effect. and white bar tape? why dont you just cruise around in your audi with the wind in your long blond hair bouncing your head around to the latest german techno tunes??? leave the white components for colnago owners and eurotrash. and colnago owners that are euro trash.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cmatcan said:
handsomerob, who uses white saddles? total knoobs, thats who. if youre wearing black shorts on a white saddle it looks like a tiny little white wangalang is sticking out between your legs. strange effect. and white bar tape? why dont you just cruise around in your audi with the wind in your long blond hair bouncing your head around to the latest german techno tunes??? leave the white components for colnago owners and eurotrash. and colnago owners that are euro trash.
I dunno... This looks pretty cool. :D

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
cmatcan said:
I didn't say that we should all have white saddles and bar tape on every bike... however there are a few bikes that they look quite spiffy on. Oh, and if anyone whats to donate an Audi and/or a CT1, I will be happy to convert to eurotrash ;)

Oh yeah and J's, I have a hall pass for Friday night. So, I'm in..

1 - 20 of 50 Posts