Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this was so funny, I wanted to pass it on.

Jan Ullrich, whom Armstrong has consistently identified as his greatest TdF rival, also conveyed his regrets. “As a racer who has also struggled with relationship difficulties, I can understand how difficult a time this must be for Lance,” said Ullrich. “What I cannot understand is how he always manages to have his breakups in the off-season, even after he’s retired from racing. Man, that guy is truly disciplined.”

“I must ask, however,” continued Ullrich, “Why couldn’t he have had that breakup late last June?”

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I don't see how this would of affected Lance Armstrong in the Tour.

He would of been fine and maybe more crushing.

Clark said:
“I must ask, however,” continued Ullrich, “Why couldn’t he have had that breakup late last June?”

·
LOOK lover
616 Posts
Read all about it at Fat Cyclist ;)

Apparently, Sony Pictures is now trying to decide whether to pixilate her face in the upcoming Armstrong movie. :D

·
Banned
97 Posts
I think Ulrich should try to pick her up now. Let's face it, if there is one man out there that is used to gettin seconds......Its Jan.

·
LOOK lover
616 Posts
Hardy Cyclamens said:
I hate links that take me in a general way to some HUGE site where I have no clue what I'm looking for relating to this link.

May as well have told me to read all about it in the Sunday New York Times.
Vrooooooooommmmmmmmm [hand over head]!

·
No team-cest unless 8+!
7,158 Posts
Clark said:
I thought this was so funny, I wanted to pass it on.

Jan Ullrich, whom Armstrong has consistently identified as his greatest TdF rival, also conveyed his regrets. “As a racer who has also struggled with relationship difficulties, I can understand how difficult a time this must be for Lance,” said Ullrich. “What I cannot understand is how he always manages to have his breakups in the off-season, even after he’s retired from racing. Man, that guy is truly disciplined.”

haha. He just wanted her!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts