Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Carbon Fiber = Explode!
3,955 Posts
It's okay, not exactly excellent. I believe the cheapest I've seen them was around maybe $75 bucks.

But since you're talking about the Ice Grey, I'm guessing that's a solid price considering the 10- grams they lost.

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The picture doesnt look grey to me; it looks silver compared to most pictures I have seen of the Ice-Grey colored Ultegra SL pedals.

Maybe I will keep shopping around since i don't particularly care about the color or 10 grams.

· Matnlely Dregaend
5,051 Posts
And why exactly? backinthesaddle told you where you can get them for $80, with free shipping no less. This is why I don't understand ebay anymore...

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DrSmile said:
And why exactly? backinthesaddle told you where you can get them for $80, with free shipping no less. This is why I don't understand ebay anymore...
because I have never ordered from pbk and thought they were based out of the UK from looking at them a while back: presumed that the website would not have free shipping and i never bothered to look... my loss, happy now?

· Matnlely Dregaend
5,051 Posts
I was just curious, I thought maybe you had a bad experience with PBK or something. Enjoy the pedals.

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should have shopped around; learned my lesson... pbk has some great deals right now. These should be a great upgrade from my PD520 pedals... even if I have to buy new shoes too. I dont have the shoes yet so perhaps I have a chance to redeem myself :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.