Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to report a positive experience I had over the last two weeks with Feedbacksports, the outfit that owns the Ulitmate line of bike repair stands.

I have a tool tray accessory that I have not been able to use for a while, since a braket that held the tray, and which was in turn held on the upright tube of the stand by shims, had broken a while back. Over the course of two attempts to figure out what part I needed to make this work, I got prompt phone call returns and email assistance. They sent a part (free)--which turned out to be the wrong part (my fault, based on faulty description). I called again, and the customer service rep. had me snap a couple of pix with my camera phone and email to him. He followed up with the correct part--again shipped free of charge.

Gotta love this kind of customer service. And I love my ultimate bike repair stand . . . .

·
eRacer
2,555 Posts
I use their Hanging and Table Top Digital Scales and they are terrific and accurate.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is Ultimate the same as feedback sports?

Slightly hijacking this thread, do you know if I could use another brand of tool tray to fit onto the Feedback sports pro elite stand?

The topeak tray is much cheaper.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rielid said:
Is Ultimate the same as feedback sports?

Slightly hijacking this thread, do you know if I could use another brand of tool tray to fit onto the Feedback sports pro elite stand?

The topeak tray is much cheaper.
(i) Yes.

(ii) Probably not.

I notice that Ultimate tool trays are sold at REI, so if you're a member there you could use one of their periodic 20% off coupons for one ....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts