Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife's water broke, she's in the hospital now. Hoping to stall babies delivery for a couple of days. Hope things turn out well, she's 32 weeks and 5 days....:confused:

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
gee phys, hope all goes well. keeping fingers crossed.

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Dude...hopin' for the best.

Seriously. Keep us informed as it's convenient fer ya.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
physasst said:
Wife's water broke, she's in the hospital now. Hoping to stall babies delivery for a couple of days. Hope things turn out well, she's 32 weeks and 5 days....:confused:
fingers crossed here too....a co-worker had twins born at 30 weeks, they are 4 now and huge.......

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Good luck with the birth. We know of a few people of who have given birth early, so we're aware of what's involved. Let us know what happens when it's convenient for you.
Cheers, Wayne

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Good luck with the birth!

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
930 Posts
Best of luck bro'. My second child was about 4 weeks early, and turned out perfect. Hope you get the same.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Quinn was 6 weeks early. Aside from a little jaundice everything turned out fine.

Good luck and keep us posted!

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Good luck, man. Hope everything turns out well. As you should know, 30 weeks these days isn't a huge deal anymore. Best of luck and keep us posted.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
All 4 of mine were early......

physasst said:
anywhere from 4 1/2 to 7 weeks.......and we brought every one of them home in 2 days. A little Jaundice was all.

Don't let the bogeymen get in your head......you know too much.......every pregnancy is different, and life will find a way.

Think good thoughts and channel confidence to your wife. My thoughts are with you & your wife.

Good luck.

Len

·
gazing from the shadows
27,210 Posts
You do what you can do, and then let what happens happen. And she is getting the best care in the world I am sure. As others have said, lots of children are born earlier and do fine, so keep your chin up!

I know all this support does not really help, but it is all we can offer. Best wishes.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
I'm sure your baby will be fine. Good luck and hope to hear more of how everything went and how you're all babied up!

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
physasst said:
I always thought that when the water broke that was it--that they had to be delivered right away. Wrong? In any event I'm sure you'll be fine.

·
Registered
581 Posts
WE GOT MATHERFAKIN BABIES ON THE PLANE!!!!!!!!!!

seriously.......i wish you the best...i lvoe kids and cant wait to have them....well i can wait......but i still like em

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
i heart riding said:
WE GOT MATHERFAKIN BABIES ON THE PLANE!!!!!!!!!!

seriously.......i wish you the best...i lvoe kids and cant wait to have them....well i can wait......but i still like em
don't you mean you love the act of making them? :D

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bocephus Jones II said:
don't you mean you love the act of making them? :D

Thank you all so much for your concern, it means more to me than you may know, she is doing fine now. I'll let you know more as events transpire.

·
Super Moderator
19,480 Posts
physasst said:
Thank you all so much for your concern, it means more to me than you may know, she is doing fine now. I'll let you know more as events transpire.
Hope all is well with the wife and (soon to be) kid.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
updates please. good luck to all three of you. let us know.

and let me know if i can do anything for you. car's full of gas and i'm ready to help.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 24 Posts