Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Are you a nurse, Fokker?
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bit chilly, but not bad enought to keep me indoors. Plus, the girlyfriend was going to call me a wuss if I didn't ride.

Headed out for one of "the usual" loops, with plans to extend as my lungs/legs allowed. Didn't get as many shots as I wanted; too busy riding.

As a side note, stopped into the Barking Dog for a halfride warmup tea. Tried the yerbe matte stuff. Meh. I'll stick with other tea/coffee.

Something around 40 miles. Estimating, as I've not yet gotten around to putting a computer on my fixie. I may just leave it that way. Was kinda nice not worrying about how fast/how far. Saw a few other riders out, but not as many as I thought I would.

Enjoy the winter riding! And excuse the finger in one of these pics. Things were getting a bit numb by then......

·
Are you a nurse, Fokker?
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, was out for two hours (plus half an hour for my tea stop) and that was good enough. hands were starting to get a bit too chilly.

outside of longmont and boulder, colorado. normally only take the camera on mtb rides, but thought i'd take it yesterday anyhow, and see what i see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.