Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
g29er said:
Sounds like the feds may have someone working undercover for them.
"The two people briefed on the investigation spoke on the condition of anonymity because they did not want to jeopardize their access to delicate information"

With the Feds and Jeff Novitsky involved, this might get ugly.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/26/sports/cycling/26cycling.html
No, nothing will come of this.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
But Kristin told SI in a text message, "I have not been contacted, nor am I in communication with Floyd or anyone else." As for Landis's claim that he received EPO in her presence, Kristin wrote, "I don't remember that."

Sounds like she's lawyered up already. If someone asked me if I'd seen my ex giving someone drugs, my answer would be "no" because I know I've never seen her give anyone drugs. Funny answer, "I don't remember that."

·
mosca
168 Posts
Dwaynebarry said:
But Kristin told SI in a text message, "I have not been contacted, nor am I in communication with Floyd or anyone else." As for Landis's claim that he received EPO in her presence, Kristin wrote, "I don't remember that."

Sounds like she's lawyered up already. If someone asked me if I'd seen my ex giving someone drugs, my answer would be "no" because I know I've never seen her give anyone drugs. Funny answer, "I don't remember that."

not really funny at all. people use it in congressional hearings all the time.
Ollie North style-"I have no recollection of that incident, Senator"
or the the Godfather stylings--"yeah, Senator, the family had a lot of buffers"
or perhaps the more contemporary Sammy Sosa version--"no speaka english"

·
Administrator
13,147 Posts
Undercover?!?

g29er said:
Sounds like the feds may have someone working undercover for them.
"The two people briefed on the investigation spoke on the condition of anonymity because they did not want to jeopardize their access to delicate information"

With the Feds and Jeff Novitsky involved, this might get ugly.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/26/sports/cycling/26cycling.html
Um, that's not what that said. Basically some flunkies got to sit in on a meeting and are leaking the details to curry favor with the press. If said flunkies names were revealed, they don't get to sit in on future meetings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.