Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
What the Hell is going on
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't remember what the movie was about but Kate Beckinsale was in almost every scene wearing a skintight rubber and leather outfit. Boeing!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
JaeP said:
Don't remember what the movie was about but Kate Beckinsale was in almost every scene wearing a skintight rubber and leather outfit. Boeing!
i didn't know there was a follow-up. blondie wanted to see "saw II" so we did. snore.

didn't want to see aeon flux. i do.

next one" underwold. etc.

love the leather/latex!

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Saw Aeon Flux. Charlise won't win any awards, but with what she was wearing (or not wearing...) makes up for a pretty sub-par movie......:D

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i didn't know there was a follow-up. blondie wanted to see "saw II" so we did. snore.

didn't want to see aeon flux. i do.

next one" underwold. etc.

love the leather/latex!
Saw II stunk? Was it better than the first Saw?

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
it was ok, not great. i thought they were both ok, but the first one was more "claustrophobic".

the police chica in saw ii was the strawberry blonde hottie in starship troopers.

wait, did i say that already?
Did the movie have a large focus on the cops trying to solve the mystery (as in the 1st one)?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Saw II stunk? Was it better than the first Saw?
it was ok, not great. i thought they were both ok, but the first one was more "claustrophobic".

the police chica in saw ii was the strawberry blonde hottie in starship troopers.

wait, did i say that already?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Did the movie have a large focus on the cops trying to solve the mystery (as in the 1st one)?
yes, so far as i remember. i have slept several times since.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
JaeP said:
Saw it today. I thought it was pretty good. Kate was way hot, as usual. Kate looked best in the scene that she WASN'T wearing the latex catsuit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts