Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching the Giro this morning and then paused while we went to church. Got home and pressed play and all was going well for about 45 minutes. With 23km to go I suddenly got a message along the lines of 'cannot play program'. Just before they're starting the climb! Of course, as soon as I tried to correct the problem I saw a big pic of Basso with note that he'd won (and then there was the comment under it about HTC Columbia's Cadel Evan's - He must have tired of the lack of support from his young BMC squad).

I can go back and play all of the other stages except this one. Anyone know what the scoop is?

· Registered
2,651 Posts
Universal sports is crap. They even put a charge to view on their website. Make mine Versus.

· Slightly Opinionated
10,402 Posts
Hooben said:
Universal sports is crap. They even put a charge to view on their website. Make mine Versus.

Funny, it's been perfect for me throughout the Giro.

And 15 bucks is a hell of a lot better than 28 for the Tour Tracker on Vs.

· Registered
889 Posts
I got the message at the same point in the race. Shutdown and logged back in about an hour later and got it started at the same point and watched the rest of the race. Wasnt excited about it and wished it was better but just glad that i got to see the stage. Amazing giro this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.