Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
they're back in fashion baby yeah! certainly i'm not the only lounger to welcome goin back to the au natural vadge instead of grown wimmens lookin like prepubescent tweenagers? OH and I know this to be true cause Cosmo says so :thumbsup:

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
Cosmo said so (here in the Lounge, no less!) a couple weeks ago.

Gut, I'm shocked. Somehow you missed a vag thread here? You're slipping, buddy.

·
Opus was just napping
21,423 Posts
They are not...it is a typical tease article in Cosmo.

The actual article (Mrs. TMB and I subscribe)...is about different things to do with your vaj. Only one of which is letting it grow into ferns. The others include vagazzling, temporary tats, etc.

This particular month was particularly annoying...but after a martini or two--it made for excellent MST 3K fun.

(plus you are late, there has already been a thread on this)

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i suck but does it ever hurt to revisit a vajay topic?

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
gutfiddle said:
i suck but does it ever hurt to revisit a vajay topic?
Yes. If it has been thoroughly and vigorously dealt with, it may hurt to revisit it.

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
I must have missed it too. Gut, you are not alone.

There is no way that the original thread could have had a title as alluring as the current one.

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Ugh. A resurgence of this kind of vagstyle makes me glad I don't have to prowl for women anymore.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Allez Rouge said:
Ahem. If we can find one more, we'll have a bridge foursome. Guess what we'll talk about.
i'm pretty sure Brick is a fan of the bearded clam dont ask me how i know this.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jim311 said:
Did somebody say prepubescent tweenagers?

My daily search lead me here.
lol u sick basterd.

·
Opus was just napping
21,423 Posts
terry b said:
Could it be? You and I share some common ground?

As this was also thoroughly dealt with in the other thread...but really, is the only difference between a grown woman and a prepubescent girl hair there? Because I can assure you the women I have been with (and the one I am with) don't look anything like a girl just because they shaved (shave) the area.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thatsmybush said:
As this was also thoroughly dealt with in the other thread...but really, is the only difference between a grown woman and a prepubescent girl hair there? Because I can assure you the women I have been with (and the one I am with) don't look anything like a girl just because they shaved (shave) the area.
mmmm glistening swollen......wait what?

·
Opus was just napping
21,423 Posts
gutfiddle said:
mmmm glistening swollen......wait what?

Brian Griffin: Ugh, I can't believe you're serving a three year sentence, it seems so harsh.
Lois Griffin: Well, the only upside is that it's given me time to think about why I ended up in here. I guess I was stealin' because I was so sick of the same old routine. I felt like I had a void in my life, like, like, there was a secret hole in me...
Glen Quagmire: Oh God!
Lois Griffin:...and I was tryin' to fill that hole with all kinds of expensive objects, and things...
Glen Quagmire: Oh God!!!
Lois Griffin: ...and I felt wonderful with all those things fillin' that hole.
Glen Quagmire: Oh God!!!!!!
Lois Griffin: I did this to myself, so I'm just gonna have to lay back and let the penal system teach me a lesson.
Glen Quagmire: That one is also sexual.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
aslong as i'm not expected to shave, i've worked hard at my impenetrable forest, it works as a cushion.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts