Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sad. All that dedication and hard work, just to lose it all over some drugs.

3/29/2010 - TMZ has learned the bodyguard who says Dr. Conrad Murray asked him to help hide Propofol in Michael Jackson's house the day he died was fired from his job Friday by the Jackson family.

Alberto Alvarez had been working at the Jackson family compound in Encino since the singer died last June.

Alvarez is the bodyguard who called 911 from Jackson's house. Last week it was reported that Alvarez told LAPD detectives ... that before paramedics arrived on scene Dr. Murray asked him to put bottles of Propofol in a bag.

Alvarez -- who is sometimes referred to as Jackson's "logistics director" -- did not tell detectives about the alleged cover-up the day Jackson died, but rather two months later. The story about the alleged cover-up broke last Monday.

As for why Alvarez was fired, the Jackson family isn't talking.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/29/micha...-dismissed-propofol-coverup-dr-conrad-murray/

·
I want a Road Bike :)
4,111 Posts
CdaleNut said:
FAIL !!!

i thought you were referring to "fingerbang"

FIRST

aaaaaaaaaarrrgh!!

beat me by a second..

:mad:

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
WTF??? Dude, there's been like 4 threads about this already, and this is NOT the doping forum.

I'm gonna bad post you to Thien. You can expect a harsh reprimand by, say, July 2014. Tick-tock.

·
Administrator
12,954 Posts
sigh. . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts