Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
hey man, if you're tossing all that stuff....if any of those hubs are in working order.....ill pay shipping?

·
On your left!
1,299 Posts
Great shots...

I am amazed at the places one can find beauty.

These are some of my favorite pics posted on this site. They will speak to all of us bikers but most others would simply scratch their heads. But I do admit that the shot of the tubes gives me the willies for some reason...

·
NeoRetroGrouch
6,491 Posts
I thought only I would keep used, purple spoke nipples :) TF

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Looks like it was time for a little Spring cleaning.

With used stuff I figure if there is no use for it in a year it is recycling bin time.

BTW nice photos.

·
Urbane
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks - Every once in a while, I like to look at my vast collection of old parts that I rode into the ground over the years and remember the bikes and times I had on them. They allow me to recollect in a much more emotional way than pictures do.

·
Urbane
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks - why do my photos look like crap on my computer at work, and at the home computer they are nice? and why do your photos look great everywhere?

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
yetisurly said:
thanks - why do my photos look like crap on my computer at work, and at the home computer they are nice?
Monitor calibration of course. Just do a little internet search and you can learn all about it.

yetisurly said:
and why do your photos look great everywhere?
Usually the photos I post here have just one or 2 details in them with lots of blank space. When viewed the eye is drawn to just a few things in my photos and doesn't tend to wander. I also take care to control the contrast and saturate the colors.......Many of the photos you posted this time have detail all over the place so the eye doesn't lock in on something.

Whatever, I like seeing other folks photos too.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Agree with MB's comment on the details

But, in some cases I think it worked in your favor. Cool shot of the tubes and I liked this one:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts