Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Type, Therefore I Am
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can everyone in this forum see the rides I posted in the calendar? I just saw this feature (I only look at very specific things when I come here, not a lot of exploring) and was wondering if this was a way to share rides and events with others in the forum or if it was just a way for me to keep track of upcoming events (ie, only I can see what I posted and I can't see what anyone else posts). Since I didn't see any other posts in the calendar, I didn't know if I was just first or what. Please let me know if I am wasting my time posting events on the calendar.

Note, The first event I posted on the cal is the Udder Century on 06/04/2006

·
I Type, Therefore I Am
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
altlink said:
I see it. I don't think many people use it.. Wish they would!
I thought the same thing when I noticed it in the toolbar above. It would actually be a great way to see what rides are out there! Thanks for letting me know! I'll post all I have info on.

·
NeoRetroGrouch
6,491 Posts
MisJG said:
I thought the same thing when I noticed it in the toolbar above. It would actually be a great way to see what rides are out there! Thanks for letting me know! I'll post all I have info on.
It's there. It's in the Midwest Calendar. I added another the next weekend.

Also added one on today by mistake. Any idea how to get rid of it?

TF

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
930 Posts
I'll be darned...I never saw that before, thanks for pointing it out!

·
I Type, Therefore I Am
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4bykn said:
I'll be darned...I never saw that before, thanks for pointing it out!
Well, I've been reading/posting to this forum over two years now and I noticed it today! Don't feel alone!

·
I Type, Therefore I Am
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TurboTurtle said:
Also added one on today by mistake. Any idea how to get rid of it?
TF
It would be nice to be able to edit the info, but I don't know how to do it.

·
NeoRetroGrouch
6,491 Posts
MisJG said:
Well, I've been reading/posting to this forum over two years now and I noticed it today! Don't feel alone!
I've hit it accidently before and it came up with an error something like "Calendar has not been implimented". - TF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts