Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're gonna run a "loss leader" here . . . just because we love our patrons.

$5.00 cover at the door.

Open bar and buffet. We'll have chili cheeze-dawgs w/ oinions . . . and pie. Salad bar, Buffalo Wings, prime rib, and a seafood spread.

Dancing girls for those who like them. The boys from Chip & Dale's too. We're gonna take turns up on stage.

Every band in the area has agreed to a jam session and free sets.

You can smoke whatever you want to out in the parking lot. The local constabulary has agreed "to look the other direction so long as it doesn't get crazy."

Cover price includes a Valentine's card sent to the address of your choice. Includes an apology and explanation that you were "unexpectedly called away on business" and so that's why you're not at home for this "special day."

If you're really serious about a party, we'll provide a place to sleep it off, shower in the morning and a bargin price on breakfast.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
if you're really pulling out all the stops, don't forget event t-shirts and a tattoo booth.
 

·
remodeling...me
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
Thank you for running entertainment for all tastes :D I am looking forward to tossing some Sacagawea coins in some "pockets" woohoo!
Uh can we get the keg out of stall #3, there is an odor in there that makes it undesirable for anyone to get a brew.
 

·
I'm not like anyone else
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
zeytin said:
Thank you for running entertainment for all tastes :D I am looking forward to tossing some Sacagawea coins in some "pockets" woohoo!
Uh can we get the keg out of stall #3, there is an odor in there that makes it undesirable for anyone to get a brew.
Remember to sharpen them on the concrete first!

The odor, however, is part of the the charm! Where else but in the "lounge" can you get a brew hit while....
 

·
remodeling...me
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
everydaybike said:
Remember to sharpen them on the concrete first!

The odor, however, is part of the the charm! Where else but in the "lounge" can you get a brew hit while....
It's one thing if it's your own odor....if you need it that bad take a cup into the turlet with you.
As for the coins I was actually patted down and my coins taken off me at a pro-football match overseas because of the sharpening and throwing issue.
 

·
Rep *****.
Joined
·
9,795 Posts
zeytin said:
Thank you for running entertainment for all tastes :D I am looking forward to tossing some Sacagawea coins in some "pockets" woohoo!
Save your cash. Just pull down the back of the dancers spedo and swipe your debit card. Cash advance if you like.

Are pets allowed in here?
Can I get an appletini?
 

·
I'm not like anyone else
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
zeytin said:
It's one thing if it's your own odor....if you need it that bad take a cup into the turlet with you.
As for the coins I was actually patted down and my coins taken off me at a pro-football match overseas because of the sharpening and throwing issue.
For real? Kool! Were yours sharpened? :D

That's "real" football! Fans try to take out fans with a passion for the game!

Hear ya on the odor... I always step lightly when I go into a public stall and wonder how people miss so easliy. I do prefer my own, now that you mentioned it!
 

·
remodeling...me
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
firstrax said:
Save your cash. Just pull down the back of the dancers spedo and swipe your debit card. Cash advance if you like.

Are pets allowed in here?
Can I get an appletini?
Pets are allowed as long as they get along with Sandy.
 

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
Joined
·
930 Posts
Hardy Cyclamens said:
Open bar and buffet. We'll have chili cheeze-dawgs w/ oinions
Chili dawgs the day before Valentines???? You tryin' to get me killed?
 

·
remodeling...me
Joined
·
4,177 Posts
everydaybike said:
And Buddy!

Love me, love my dog!
Sandy is the lounge dog, I am hoping Skipper get's along with her too. Can someone put in a doggy run in the back parking lot, where they can play and we can put some doody bags out there and stuff
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
4bykn said:
Chili dawgs the day before Valentines???? You tryin' to get me killed?
NOOOOOOOOO . . .

Chili-cheeze-dawgs, w/ onions ON Valentine's Day.

By popular request, we've arranged for a T-Shirt and a tattoo booth. But they're extras not covered in the cover.

We got the keg out of the terlit. Actually, it got emptied this PM, and so we've replaced it with several more . . . out front where the air is better.

Dogs allowed so long as they're on four legs and get along . . .

Personally, I like this guy here:
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Hardy Cyclamens said:
NOOOOOOOOO . . .

Chili-cheeze-dawgs, w/ onions ON Valentine's Day.

By popular request, we've arranged for a T-Shirt and a tattoo booth. But they're extras not covered in the cover.

We got the keg out of the terlit. Actually, it got emptied this PM, and so we've replaced it with several more . . . out front where the air is better.

Dogs allowed so long as they're on four legs and get along . . .

Personally, I like this guy here:
appreciate the allowances, i won't ever forget the tattoo booth.

you guys need me, i'll be o'er there.

KPCW is working the door with BigBill as his ass-kicker backup, Yarble on the spinners, Mohair cooking, Cooper and anyone he wants making drinks, Mappy and Il Sogno opening for the amazing Mitzi tassle-sisters, etc etc etc.

wait, this is getting kinda strange. like SD.

:rolleyes:

Eddy's taking pics btw.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This just in . . .

Tat City says they'll do the tats for free so long as the liquor holds out -- within reason, no full back pieces or "sleeves" . . .

We're looking for a shirt designer who wants to do this for the PR. So far we have a couple offers.

Last year when we did this the local "Harley set" thought that "bikers" meant them. It worked out just fine though . . .

We'll be running the Olympics on the big screen in case anybody cares.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Hardy Cyclamens said:
This just in . . .

Tat City says they'll do the tats for free so long as the liquor holds out -- within reason, no full back pieces or "sleeves" . . .

We're looking for a shirt designer who wants to do this for the PR. So far we have a couple offers.

Last year when we did this the local "Harley set" thought that "bikers" meant them. It worked out just fine though . . .

We'll be running the Olympics on the big screen in case anybody cares.
and the back room projection tv will be tied up with Gig 'em's SNES.

nttawwt.
 

·
Bored beyond belief.
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
Sometimes I like 'em with chili,

sometimes without.
 

·
Soon to be banned
Joined
·
14,475 Posts
Hardy Cyclamens said:
NOOOOOOOOO . . .

Chili-cheeze-dawgs, w/ onions ON Valentine's Day.

By popular request, we've arranged for a T-Shirt and a tattoo booth. But they're extras not covered in the cover.

We got the keg out of the terlit. Actually, it got emptied this PM, and so we've replaced it with several more . . . out front where the air is better.

Dogs allowed so long as they're on four legs and get along . . .

Personally, I like this guy here:
Glad the keg was moved. It's a little difficult doin' a kegstand in the terlit without gettin' a swirly. :eek:

I've got some Arturo Fuente Hemingway's for the parking lot...

The world needs more pet friendly parties...
 

·
Bored beyond belief.
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ass,

I like having a detachable pen!s.

(Fur, ears and schnoz are optional, however, and were not specified by King Missile.)
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top