Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Shut up legs!
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Are there any Vancouverites out there. Please sign into this thread so we can all get to know each other.

My name is Kendrick and I am 31 years old. I was actively into cycling 17 years ago. I communited everywhere with my bike and did some tuesday night races at UBC. I also did the BC Games back in 1990 in Prince George; it was a fun experience. I had stopped cycling around 1993 when my passion switched to cars but I know deep inside I still love cycling very much.

Just recently I am starting to get the passion back again. I had even re-watched some Tour De France videos I taped back in 88 to 91 which gave me alot of inspirations.

:)

Ken

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi - I'm a Vancouverite, but I am in the process of emmigrating to Denmark. I have been doing the Arthur Lang/Dinsmore Bridges nearly every day for the last ten years as I commute from Kerrisdale to central Richmond. I love doing the UBC circuit a number of times each month, though I have never gotten involved in organized racing. Touring has been more my scene; taken my bike (old 1989 Rocky Mtn. Stratos) around the world with me a couple of times, cycled in more than a dozen countries.

I pick up a Trek 5200 this week. Am totally psyched to go fast!

cheers,

Theo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.