Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got about a 200 miles on my Ultegra/ A23s C-X Ray 28F, 32R wheelset and I love them. Lyle at Spin Lite was great to work with and did a great job building these wheels. I weigh around 195 lbs and I had been running 100 psi F&R on my previous wheelset and have dropped to 90 front and 95 psi rear, a very smooth ride and the bike corners like it is on rails. A bonus and suprise is the seemingly great roll of the hubs/ wheelset and the cassette is silent as well kinda nice after listening to my DT hub for years. I was a little concerned about the cup and cone bearings but no longer. The bike just feels faster on the downhills now. Could be all in my head and/or the confidence the wider rim/ tire gives in the corners.

The trend to 23mm rims is going to be interesting to follow, will it last? I have no idea but I wish I had bought a set a long time ago.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RS2 Rider said:
Glad you enjoy your wheels. The concept of 23mm makes sense...how long was the turn around time?
7 or 8 days but I did pick the wheels up at Spin Lite.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.