Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about getting some wheels with the Velocity Aerohead rims. I want to do something fun with the color, but after looking here, http://velocityusa.com/colors.php, I can't get a sense of which color would look best with my white and dark blue frame (see pic below w/ old pre-taco'd rear Ksyriums).

If you have these rims, post a pic with a description of the color.

·
"Cypress Gardens" Fl.
686 Posts
Search the forums for velocity aeroheads and most likely you'll get a lot of hits. I think I remember seeing various colors of that from RBR members. Also check out Mike Garcia's web-site www.oddsandendos.com He has a lot of different colored aeroheads, with good pics.

·
No team-cest unless 8+!
7,287 Posts
geeze man. how tall are you?

tmanley said:
I've been thinking about getting some wheels with the Velocity Aerohead rims. I want to do something fun with the color, but after looking here, http://velocityusa.com/colors.php, I can't get a sense of which color would look best with my white and dark blue frame (see pic below w/ old pre-taco'd rear Ksyriums).

If you have these rims, post a pic with a description of the color.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am thinking of velocity rims also do the black rims have mach
sidewlls. Also has anyone had a set of wheels built up w/dt
supercomp spokes ? I have a front w/rev spokes that feels a little
springy and was woundering about the supercomps and how
they feel/ride in comparision.

·
vulture chow
229 Posts
I have Velocity disc-specific rims on one of my mtbikes. I compared this photo to the Velocity website and their color reproduction seems to match.

I've seen yellow Aeroheads on some bikes and can look pretty snazzy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.