Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Velogames Fantasy Tour de France 2013

4K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  Wookiebiker 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's get it on!

Velogames Fantasy Cycling 2013
League Name: RBR
League Code: 14120124

Team Tuborg is going for the Podium ...see if you can hold my wheel this time #Old Man! :thumbsup:

#17 ·
Check that mirror - "On yer left!" :D

#14 ·
On a head-long race for the basement! This is not going as planned. :cryin:

#16 ·
Ever since we hit the mountains, my team has been clawing its way out of the basement...I'd be happy if there were only mountain stages left!

#23 · (Edited)
It's a big league this year (54 teams at last count) - hard to move up in the ranks.
The Mountains have been good to me - I was flirting with disaster, now I'm clawing my way up mid-pack (currently 30th) - hoping for a top-twenty placing.

If you don't have Froome and Sagan - you're gonna be pack filler like me.

#25 ·
I was flirting with disaster, now I'm clawing my way up mid-pack (currently 30th) - hoping for a top-twenty placing.
Mission accomplished (18th) - congrats to Herr Chessmissile on the yellow jersey!

Hope to do much better in Spain!

#24 ·
Finally Gadret does something to get some air-time. My worst buy this year.
(well prob not worst - Shoulda gone for Froome instead of Conti and Sagan instead of Cav!)

Da Costa wins another stage! That should help a bit.

#26 ·
My team decided to stop riding in the 3rd week ... I was never out of the top 10 for the first two weeks, most of the time fighting in the top 5.

Then week 3 hit, team BMC packed it in, Pinot never showed up and my team took a dump!

Such is life I guess ... On to the Vuelta.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.