Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the spring classics are over ... it's time to get the Grand Tours going. Hopefully I don't have the drop off I had in the Spring Classics once the climbing started.

Below is the league name and code:

League Name: RBR
League Code: 29163532

Good luck to all :)

·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts
Ya talked me into it, I'm going for Pink! Ciao, Bambino!

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
I thought I might post my team. I am sure we have similar teams: Wiggins, Brajkovic, Scarponi, Rujano, Cavendish, Phinney, Belkov, Pozzato, and Van de Velde. I am surprised how many big name riders I could get with 100 points.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought I might post my team. I am sure we have similar teams: Wiggins, Brajkovic, Scarponi, Rujano, Cavendish, Phinney, Belkov, Pozzato, and Van de Velde. I am surprised how many big name riders I could get with 100 points.

The only rider we share on our teams is Pozzato ... every other rider I have on my team is different than yours :)

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
If anyone had Rujano on their team (like I did), make sure you change it. They just announced he won't be riding because of the investigation. I swapped him out for Di Lucca instead.

·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts
In. I can't figure out how to check my score from last year, anybody know?
Didn't somebody do that? Checking to see how good we predicted the outcomes - Not sure the person noted scores - just who came closest to a correct prediction of the top three steps of the podium given thier choices.

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
How man riders did you guys have not start? I had to change two of my pics, and in the end, lost a third after the start (so it can't be changed). Brajkovic was a no show for some reason.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All of mine started the race ... so hopefully no attrition due to crashes and such, which can destroy a team quickly with no ability to change out riders.

·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts
Begining the long slide down the standings...:cryin:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.