Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I had to deal with a mid-afternoon hunger alarm. Hit up the vending machine (my office just got a new one, even has frozen stuff, i.e., Dove Bars, Frozen Sherbet, etc). But along with those there were the usual frozen sammwiches, and then "Old Folks" Biscuits and Gravy. Ugh.

WTF?

That shite is just nasty when it is fresh, but I cannot imagine it frozen and then microwaved.

So, what is the nasty thing in your vending machine?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
lousylegs said:
Okay, so I had to deal with a mid-afternoon hunger alarm. Hit up the vending machine (my office just got a new one, even has frozen stuff, i.e., Dove Bars, Frozen Sherbet, etc). But along with those there were the usual frozen sammwiches, and then "Old Folks" Biscuits and Gravy. Ugh.

WTF?

That shite is just nasty when it is fresh, but I cannot imagine it frozen and then microwaved.

So, what is the nasty thing in your vending machine?
four different flavors of pork rinds.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
sianne said:
I think the nastiest thing in our vending machine is probably the twin-pack of Teriyaki beef sticks. Eww, nasty.
i like you. y'all should post more. etc and like that.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
sianne said:
Well, you ARE the one saying that biscuits and gravy is good. Ick!
dude, with enough salt and bad ground beef, B&G is the shibby.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
sianne said:
Uh... okay, thanks? :confused:
you haven't earned "moreon" or "idiot" yet, but it's on the horizon. keep yer chin up.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
sianne said:
Well, you ARE the one saying that biscuits and gravy is good. Ick!
Biscuits and gravy with lots of sausage chunks in the gravy and a good biscuit are divine. Awful for you, but they taste good. Same for SOS or as my mom called it "Chipped beef on toast".

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
sianne said:
Uh... okay, thanks? :confused:
Quickly sianne, run away. Run away as fast as you can, do not look back. Just Run!!!!!

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
;) :) :mad: :p :eek: :eek: :D :) :) :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: moreon:mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Alex-in-Evanston said:
You don't like biscuits and gravy either?

Hmm? Hmmm?
Californian's don't eat biscuits and gravy. At least not like the pic. We eat biscuits, with butter and honey maybe. And gravy goes over mashed potatoes.

I was warning sianne away bc of our favorite stalker, mr. haiku.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Someone want to take the smiley feature away from BoJo, he's overstimulated......

1 - 20 of 48 Posts