Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as i just got out of college this is the bike i have owned for the last 2years, do all my training on

I am only 6'2' and this is a 60cm frame

·
Registered
12,061 Posts
don't do that

footballcat said:
as i just got out of college this is the bike i have owned for the last 2years, do all my training on

I am only 6'2' and this is a 60cm frame
Man, I had to frantically look over my shoulder to see who had stolen my bike. It's a 58 though. pretty much same setup though

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my next bike is a 62

wow thats alot of seat post on his bike, i dont think i would like a 15cm steam, but im running a 13 right now

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
footballcat said:
i couldnt read one word on his website
When you click "person" you get to see a frontal of his noggin and alongside some German gibberish there's the 75kg and 187cm which look suspiciously like his weight and height, although he could be talking about the world's largest Knackwurst. ;)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Me too.

den bakker said:
Man, I had to frantically look over my shoulder to see who had stolen my bike. It's a 58 though. pretty much same setup though
I've got the same Pinarello cross bike in a 60cm. I just checked my garage to see if it was still there...

·
Registered
399 Posts
What's funny?

It's just a picture of you on your bike.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blue Sugar said:
It's just a picture of you on your bike.
well i just ordered a new trek in a 62 but i was thinking about getting a 60 and this is the first time i have ever seen my self on the bike. It looks really small under me, i just thought it was funny

·
Registered
224 Posts
Are you sure that's a 60cm frame?

footballcat said:
well i just ordered a new trek in a 62 but i was thinking about getting a 60 and this is the first time i have ever seen my self on the bike. It looks really small under me, i just thought it was funny
As I posted earlier, I've got a 60cm frame and it sure looks bigger than the one you're riding. Pinarello measures c-c.

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
Is it the bike that looks small or you that looks big? With all your winter gear I think you look a lot bigger than you are. A similar picture in summer attire would probably look more normal.

·
Registered
727 Posts
i'm 6'3 and my 60cm trek is on the way. every make fits differently though. if i had a 62 trek, i would be showing very little post and would have to get a shorter stem, so whats the point. whatever works for you is what to go for. you do dwarf that bike though, for sure. looks like 24' wheels!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.