Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what a fair price for a 2009 C2C nirone 7 with the 105/ultegra setup would be?

I'm looking for a 2nd bike that's a little more comfy than my madone, that I won't mind riding when it's wet out, that's cheaper than my madone 4.5 was and that's still a pretty good ride (carbon stays, fork).

I was thinking maybe $1200. The guy wants a good bit more than that... Given a new one is $1650, I cant see spending more than the $1200.

·
Registered
359 Posts
My LBS has one 57cm as leftover stock for $1,300. In any case compared to a Madone that bike has a shorter head tube, and a longer top tube, so you are really getting a slightly more aggressive bike, but in aluminum. Madone geometry is already pretty relaxed, enough that it's comparable to relaxed geometry frames from a few other company's like Bianchi, Felt, etc. You might want to look at something more along the lines of a Synapse or Secteur, but to be honest your Madone is already one of the comfier bikes on the market in terms of ride quality and geometry, so rather than spend the money on a new bike I'd just get used to riding it in the wet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts