Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geographically dispersed teams are common nowadays I lead one and I see to it that I establish frequent meetings with them. Video conferencing is our means of communication because I want to gauge my team’s reaction during conference. We use Skype but lately I’m having issues with it so I want to replace it. Can someone recommend other inexpensive solution for video conferencing? I hope this is not an odd question to ask here.

·
Darling of The Lounge
4,796 Posts
I suggest looking into Codec-based systems from Tandberg or Polycom. The upfront cost may seem high, but you need to factor the savings incurred by not having to deal with employee travel.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked your recommendation and it seems to be a good option. I will surely consider them on my list. Right now I am trying to contact Omnijoin (as this was referred by my best friend). Well, I will see this weekend which of which is better. Thanks for helping and happy new year!

·
Darling of The Lounge
4,796 Posts
Have a happy 2017, too.

I'm glad I could provide help.

I worked in the IT field for many years and secure VTC system configuration/maintenance was in my job jar.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts