Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,514 Posts
I think you may have missed all the caveats and qualifiers in that release. If the wrong news comes out of Spain it could all still change at any time. I thought the best news was that Leblanc/ASO said they were hearing the investigation was weakening a lot.

But if I were on CV I would be really really pissed by the UCI news and by Leblanc saying he didn't want to repeat the experience of the Diluca exclusion where he was later found not guilty.

· imbasilical moreon
1,894 Posts
terzo rene said:
I think you may have missed all the caveats and qualifiers in that release. If the wrong news comes out of Spain it could all still change at any time. I thought the best news was that Leblanc/ASO said they were hearing the investigation was weakening a lot.

But if I were on CV I would be really really pissed by the UCI news and by Leblanc saying he didn't want to repeat the experience of the Diluca exclusion where he was later found not guilty.

Better to let him/them ride and DQ them later if "guilty".......

· Registered
11,561 Posts
AJL said:
I hope he gets some form in time for the tour.
I suspect the time he's spent far from prying eyes in Kazakhstan recently will do wonders for his form. Although he wasn't able to defend his national road title (he finished 2nd to Kashechkin) and only finished 5th in the TT even beaten by an elite w/o contract rider. It's going to be quite the sudden turn around in form if he comes good at the Tour.

· limit screwed
807 Posts
Laurent Fignewton said:
Hope he & Beloki & Co. are good & mad. If they come into the Tour royally P.O.'d, it's going to be a great, great race.
Mad about what, that their not-so-secret "preparations" were revealed? That Saiz is a cheating scumball?

The Tour is not a race that you can ride on rage. They will crash and burn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.