1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Screw Eurosport.com

I can't get in to listen to any audio

F*

And I guess no one else is having the problem cuz no one else is *****ing.

F* F* F*F*F*F*F*F*

15:47 WHAT A FINISH FOR THE WINNER OF THIS YEAR'S VUELTA CASTILLA Y LEON: Vino just flew onto the scene at the final momen and won the fifth and final stage of this race by a country-mile.....
0 km VINO TAKES IT!!! The final stage of the Vuelta Castilla Y Leon and the race both go to the Liberty Seguros leader, who came out of nowhere to swipe the victory from Aketza Pena (Euskaltel)!
15:46 PENA HAS BLASTED CLEAR: Popovych is nowhere to be seen, as the Eskuatel rider has picked up huge ground..... wait this race is not over yet, as the race leader Alexandre Vinokourov has returned to the fray!!!
15:44 AND WE NEAR THE FINISH: Pena has taken the fore, with Popovych close on his heels....
2 km WE'RE DOWN TO OUR FINAL TWO KILOMETRES: And the lead of the Povpovych, Pena duo is down to 12 seconds.... this is looked headed for a sprint unless one of these two men can really pull away.....
3 km THREE KILOMETRES LEFT: And the peloton is about 15 seconds off pace of our two leaders....

·
Registered
12 Posts
bas said:
Screw Eurosport.com

I can't get in to listen to any audio

F*

And I guess no one else is having the problem cuz no one else is *****ing.

F* F* F*F*F*F*F*F*

15:47 WHAT A FINISH FOR THE WINNER OF THIS YEAR'S VUELTA CASTILLA Y LEON: Vino just flew onto the scene at the final momen and won the fifth and final stage of this race by a country-mile.....
0 km VINO TAKES IT!!! The final stage of the Vuelta Castilla Y Leon and the race both go to the Liberty Seguros leader, who came out of nowhere to swipe the victory from Aketza Pena (Euskaltel)!
15:46 PENA HAS BLASTED CLEAR: Popovych is nowhere to be seen, as the Eskuatel rider has picked up huge ground..... wait this race is not over yet, as the race leader Alexandre Vinokourov has returned to the fray!!!
15:44 AND WE NEAR THE FINISH: Pena has taken the fore, with Popovych close on his heels....
2 km WE'RE DOWN TO OUR FINAL TWO KILOMETRES: And the lead of the Povpovych, Pena duo is down to 12 seconds.... this is looked headed for a sprint unless one of these two men can really pull away.....
3 km THREE KILOMETRES LEFT: And the peloton is about 15 seconds off pace of our two leaders....
Exciting ending! Wish I could have seen that:(

·
Every little counts...
3,924 Posts
Vino is great. He had won the overall, but just to kick everyone else in the ballz, goes and wins the final stage.

Not knowing the details, looks like he jumped clear of the peleton and passed the break. Like his Champs d'Elysee win.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spunout said:
Vino is great. He had won the overall, but just to kick everyone else in the ballz, goes and wins the final stage.

Not knowing the details, looks like he jumped clear of the peleton and passed the break. Like his Champs d'Elysee win.

I wish I could of heard it. I can't get onto any eurosport channel today. F* b*rds.
I'm still pissed!

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
and bravo for his panache

we need that.I'm sure his new sponsor is quite happy given this is a Spanish race and all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts