Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Martini time?
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out I'm going to be in Mountain View for 2 weeks going to SGI class. I won't have a bike but I will have a rental car. Are there any really cool bike shops in SF area that I should check out or that have rentals? I'm into road and fixed gear stuff mostly. I never got a chance to ride around SF when we lived near there but alway wanted to.

I moved to N. VA 5 years ago from Vacaville so I plan on heading up there to see the old sites too. My wife is jealous she can't go.

·
Roadbikereview Editor
Steelman Eurocross bike
2,972 Posts
twrecks said:
I just found out I'm going to be in Mountain View for 2 weeks going to SGI class. I won't have a bike but I will have a rental car. Are there any really cool bike shops in SF area that I should check out or that have rentals? I'm into road and fixed gear stuff mostly. I never got a chance to ride around SF when we lived near there but alway wanted to.

I moved to N. VA 5 years ago from Vacaville so I plan on heading up there to see the old sites too. My wife is jealous she can't go.

Koo, what is your bike size? That shop in Palo Alto is pretty low, mid-end since it caters to the University crowd. There's not a lot of choices on rentals though.

What month are you coming? Let us know and we'll take you for a ride. SGI is in East Mountain view (near 101). West mountain view (near 280) is the center of the road cycling universe!!

francois

1 - 3 of 3 Posts