Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
lyleseven
Joined
·
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had good luck with this tire and can't seem to find it anywhere. Any ideas? Best price I recently saw was $59. CritUSA does not carry Vittorias.....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
lyle -

The Vitt All-Weather and Pave used to be fairly common. What's up that you can't find them anymore?
 

·
Every little counts...
Joined
·
3,924 Posts
Labicicletta: I don't know if they are available in the Paris-Roubaix size (25-28mm!). If they are out on the website, call them and ask.

BTW, yes, if you're happy with 23mm order Veloflex Pave. Mine are awesome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
lyleseven said:
I have had good luck with this tire and can't seem to find it anywhere. Any ideas? Best price I recently saw was $59. CritUSA does not carry Vittorias.....
An ebay seller named "euromike" regularly has Vittoria All Weathers for 75 dollars a pair NIB. They're the 22mm version but are larger than Michelin 23mm tires.

I picked up two pair from him last December and they're really nice.

He currently has 4 pair listed.

Good Luck
 

·
lyleseven
Joined
·
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like them...

Spunout said:
Labicicletta: I don't know if they are available in the Paris-Roubaix size (25-28mm!). If they are out on the website, call them and ask.

BTW, yes, if you're happy with 23mm order Veloflex Pave. Mine are awesome!
thanks. Will look into it. Great riding tire, perhaps not the longest lasting. Also very fast. Love the Veloflex Pave also, but I don't think they are as flat resistant.
 

·
lyleseven
Joined
·
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks...

PMC said:
An ebay seller named "euromike" regularly has Vittoria All Weathers for 75 dollars a pair NIB. They're the 22mm version but are larger than Michelin 23mm tires.

I picked up two pair from him last December and they're really nice.

He currently has 4 pair listed.

Good Luck
I'm all over it!!
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top