Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 2am, and I'm still working.

I got to thinking.

What ever happened to that poor chap, John "JV" Vodochodsky?

Just thinking aloud.

·
Proud luddite
7,190 Posts
Holy carp, was JV on this forum too? I used to hang out on the Bicycling forums and he would pop in and out there as well. He would post something stupid, people would lay into him, he'd get mad and lose control, then he'd get banned and he would reappear with a different user name. That cycle would repeat over and over. I remember he was into the whole Mason scene, lived in Iowa, and was fat. The guy had issues.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dang Wooglin, I remember you from the Bicycling forum and when the mag printed your picture. Still have that issue.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
azpeterb said:
Did he have a similar history of conduct on this forum?
IIRC I think he did. They even reported it to his bosses and it got him fired.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
OMG. Wow. Blast from the past.

Actually, he wasn't here in anywhere near the quantity that he was on Bicycling.com. That guy was TROUBLED. Not exactly a troll, and really emotionally needy. Wow.

How long has it been? 7 years? 8? LOOOOOONG time.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2cflyr said:
edit: sorry- was thinking of smudge, not sasquatch- sas- you're one of the oregon folk, right?
sorry bro, wrong dude. I'm not based in the US.

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,505 Posts
JayTee said:
OMG. Wow. Blast from the past.

Actually, he wasn't here in anywhere near the quantity that he was on Bicycling.com. That guy was TROUBLED. Not exactly a troll, and really emotionally needy. Wow.

How long has it been? 7 years? 8? LOOOOOONG time.

lliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssss?????????????????????????????////

·
Proud luddite
7,190 Posts
estone2 said:
lliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssss?????????????????????????????////
I don't think the links exist any more. When he would get banned, all of his posts and threads would be deleted. He exists in our memories only. His self-destruction was always predictable though....and it happened over and over and over.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,792 Posts
GTDave said:
Johnny V
Johnny V
Johnny V

Looks around sheepishly

Candyman
Candyman
Cand.............

Beetlejuice?