Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Could be faster
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone care to comment on the comfort of the Voler bib with ion pad/insert? i have a pair of Santini bib with twistgel insert, which is super comfy however it's no longer available in my size. so i'm thinking of a pair of voler bib with the ion insert and i'm hoping that the comfort of the ion insert would be comparable to the santini twistgel insert. cheers.

boon

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have ridden the Voler bibs and shorts with the Cantara pad for a few years. I just recently bought a pair of bibs with the Ion and can say I really like them and will likely never buy a pair with Cantara again. They felt great right from the first ride. I did a long mountain century yesterday with them and never had to even think about them. They are not very thick or bulky, but what padding there is works very good. Sorry I can't compare them to Santini as I have not used them.

FYI I got a pair through Hammer Nutrition. Yes you are one big bulletin board, but the price is good at $45..and I like to preach the Hammer Gospel anyway.

·
Could be faster
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi

thanks for the info.

funny that you should mention Hammer Nutrition. that was the bib i was thinking about, which would complement my 05 jersey. and i'm also into hammer's fuel source (Hammer Gel and HEED at the moment).

boon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.