Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's been a few years since the last lounge jersey kit order, but does anyone know what kind of warranty Voler puts on their custom stuff?

I ask because last time I wore my jersey, the zipper got stuck...I, inadvertently, got stuck in the jersey. Well, I zipped the zipper up when I washed it, and it stuck again, to the point where the zipper itself is tearing out of the jersey. It looks like a few of the teeth are bent or otherwise misaligned.

·
Descender
1,940 Posts
Do not know about Voler's warranty.

But if it is just a zipper you can get that replaced inexpensively at a local seamstress / tailor shop. You would also get it back much quicker than if you had Voler do it.

·
What the Hell is going on
5,137 Posts
Do not know about Voler's warranty.

But if it is just a zipper you can get that replaced inexpensively at a local seamstress / tailor shop. You would also get it back much quicker than if you had Voler do it.
I asked my sister to replace a zipper on one of my favorite jerseys this past December and I still haven't gotten it back yet. Too many excuses but what can you do? I'm having it done for free.

+1 for the seamstress.

·
Chief Road Officer
85 Posts
Depending on how much you value your jersey and what you consider expensive. I wanted to have a zipper replaced and the going rate was $40.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,916 Posts
I never zip it before I wash the jerseys, the only time I did, I had a problem. Also, if machine washing, use the gentle cycle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts