Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
HokieRider said:
Anyone heard from Von lately? She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.
Yes, I know. I thought the same thing a while back. Her blog is down, her website is down and even her member listing is gone. Pretty weird. Seems like she might be on a cruise or something. Hope she's alright.
Cheers, Wayne
ps. I stand corrected, her member listing is still on RBR, but any personal details have been removed.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
HokieRider said:
Anyone heard from Von lately? She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.
ot only her--this whole new Lounge is as dead as the hotel bar at an AA convention.

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
ot only her--this whole new Lounge is as dead as the hotel bar at an AA convention.
the new name doesn't help.. anyways i thought about starting a jean claude van damme thread. why is it that jean claude is NEVER nominated for an oscar? i don't get it.. Van damme could kick NOrris @ss any day of the week. isnt' it reason enough for an oscar?

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
HokieRider said:
I thought she was still on vacation.....

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I so agree BoJo. I'm even hanging out more in PO than here now...even though I don't post over there much.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,415 Posts
Maybe she moved to Lapland where they have CX 11-1/2 months a year.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
jtolleson said:
Imagine how weird it was to return from vacation and not be able to find NCD. And somehow this just feels odd.
JT, how was your holiday?

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
snapdragen said:
I so agree BoJo. I'm even hanging out more in PO than here now...even though I don't post over there much.

Imagine how weird it was to return from vacation and not be able to find NCD. And somehow this just feels odd.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts