Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,800 Posts
Cavendish took a long look at Hutarovich as Hutarovich went by him. Probably thinking the same thing as everybody else--whothehellisthat?
 

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
Joined
·
30,962 Posts
harlond said:
Cavendish took a long look at Hutarovich as Hutarovich went by him. Probably thinking the same thing as everybody else--whothehellisthat?

Hehehe. That was teh laffer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,357 Posts
I'd like to really know what happened there.

Did Cav just not see him and step off the pedals?

Did H-man get a nice slingshot off of Cav?

Was Huta just faster? (hard to believe)

Looks to me like Cav wasn't cranking it out since he thought he had it won. Don't know though.

Like to hear/read other opinions.
 

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
Joined
·
30,962 Posts
nayr497 said:
I'd like to really know what happened there.

Did Cav just not see him and step off the pedals?

Did H-man get a nice slingshot off of Cav?

Was Huta just faster? (hard to believe)

Looks to me like Cav wasn't cranking it out since he thought he had it won. Don't know though.

Like to hear/read other opinions.
According to the USports commentators-Cav was withering in the Heat.

Of course whether or not that is true, or Cav jus being a prat and having to save face justify a "mere" 2nd place in a sprint is well...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,061 Posts
Marc said:
According to the USports commentators-Cav was withering in the Heat.

Of course whether or not that is true, or Cav jus being a prat and having to save face justify a "mere" 2nd place in a sprint is well...
then he put up quite a show the last few hours in anticipated he would loose the sprint to an unknown rider.
 

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
Joined
·
30,962 Posts
den bakker said:
then he put up quite a show the last few hours in anticipated he would loose the sprint to an unknown rider.
Yea...Cav needs to HTFU.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top