Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I know he'll come back, but right now Cavendish is getting a great seat from which to watch these sprints.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Keskis da man....

I came here to see if there was a link to this and u came thru again. :thumbsup:
Is it my imagination but did it look like Cav gave one away?

Keski said:

·
Masters Neophyte
2,209 Posts
Do you really think Cav would "gift" a sprint to Farrar?
Maybe, just maybe, he might give a sprint away to one of his leadouts, but beyond that, impossible.
I mean, he chased a fellow sprinter right off of his own team, let alone showing favoritism to Columbia's "arch-rival" Garmin!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Great job by Tyler! It looked like Cavindish jumped to soon and couldn't hold it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I found it interesting how Thor suddenly sat up a few hundred meters out, making it look likes he's now fully committed to the Garmin-Cervelo pecking order. If so there may actually be peace on the new team.

·
waterproof*
41,608 Posts
ragweed said:
I found it interesting how Thor suddenly sat up a few hundred meters out, making it look likes he's now fully committed to the Garmin-Cervelo pecking order. If so there may actually be peace on the new team.
Yeah I caught that too but not sure that's the correct interpretation. Sprinters will sit up for a lot of reasons, and Thor hasn't been having a great year. Maybe he just realized he was out of position and pulled the rip-cord.

·
Registered
235 Posts
ragweed said:
Never mind. :blush2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts