Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum is very, very dead..... so, I'd just like to say I love my new 2017 Quest Elite. Steel is real, and it's so damn light. I love it.

Thank you, Carry on.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,404 Posts
I just test rode a Renegade Exploit 631 steel gravel bike. Needless to say, my shop just got a sale from me! Schweet ride! :)

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,404 Posts

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,404 Posts
The internet. What are you morally opposed to bike pron?

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
No, I'm just opposed to hollow empty-shelled tough talk.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,404 Posts
Well, isn't that ironic!

Replying "Pics or it didn't happen" to someone who just posted excitement about their new ride is unnecessarily hostile. Do I detect a little jealousy?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Replying "Pics or it didn't happen" to someone who just posted excitement about their new ride is unnecessarily hostile. Do I detect a little jealousy?
It was in jest.

I feel like I know why the forums dead though ... ;)

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,404 Posts
It was in jest.

I feel like I know why the forums dead though ... ;)

Yep. I think we scared the OP away.

·
Slow but not so steady
598 Posts
Post a picture. Jamis Quest are hard to come by via photo or in person. They are good looking bikes and under-rated. Good alternative to disc road bikes. They take 32mm tires with mid reach brakes.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,404 Posts
Post a picture. Jamis Quest are hard to come by via photo or in person. They are good looking bikes and under-rated. Good alternative to disc road bikes. They take 32mm tires with mid reach brakes.
At $1,749, you can't beat the Jamis Quest Elite for a well-spec'd 631 Reynolds steel road bike. A "sleeper" brand that needs more exposure. My shop started selling Jamis last year. They have become hot sellers:

questelite

Go to their website and look for participating dealers. They are more available than you might think, though you may have to wait for stock. Good things come to those who are patient. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pics can be found on their website (I've changed nothing but added Time ATAC mountain pedals).

As to hard to come by, yes. I live in Madison, WI., a city of more than a quarter million population, yet I had to drive 80 miles to Milwaukee to find a Jamis dealer!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Pics can be found on their website (I've changed nothing but added Time ATAC mountain pedals).

As to hard to come by, yes. I live in Madison, WI., a city of more than a quarter million population, yet I had to drive 80 miles to Milwaukee to find a Jamis dealer!
We have 2 in greater Cleveland. One has 3 locations. They're pretty conventional bikes. But a good value compared to Trek and Specialized.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,404 Posts
We have 2 in greater Cleveland. One has 3 locations. They're pretty conventional bikes. But a good value compared to Trek and Specialized.
One thing I'm impressed by with Jamis is that they don't skimp on components. You get full Shimano groupos. Many bike makers save on cost by throwing in a cheaper crank set since this is a high cost item.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
This forum is very, very dead..... so, I'd just like to say I love my new 2017 Quest Elite. Steel is real, and it's so damn light. I love it.

Thank you, Carry on.
Going on 3 months since the last post in this forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts