Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just bought new Orbeas. I got an Opal and she got an Onix, both blue. We LOVE them!

I've searched the internet and this site for wallpaper with no luck. Does anyone out there have any wallpaper making skills?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
gone biking...
175 Posts
I dont get this thread.

Wallpaper of what? Both bikes together, or one of each? Tiled? Fullscreen? You'll have a hard time finding a stock picture of an Orbea (much less those 2 specific Orbeas) with a resolution big enough for a full-screen wallpaper. So what resolution are you actually running on your comp? 800x600? 1024x768? 1280x1024?

Let me know. I can try to put something together for you tomorrow.

Congrats on your new bikes :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Antonelli said:
I dont get this thread.

Wallpaper of what? Both bikes together, or one of each? Tiled? Fullscreen? You'll have a hard time finding a stock picture of an Orbea (much less those 2 specific Orbeas) with a resolution big enough for a full-screen wallpaper. So what resolution are you actually running on your comp? 800x600? 1024x768? 1280x1024?

Let me know. I can try to put something together for you tomorrow.

Congrats on your new bikes :)

I was just hoping for any fullscreen wallpaper of any blue Orbea. The Opal and Onix look very similiar and at this point I can't be picky. I've searched for a stock picture but all I found was the same one's posted by someone above. They aren't high enough quality to "set as background" I'm running at 1280 x 1024.

So basically anything that's blue and says Orbea on it will do. :p

(Yes, I know how google images works and have spent quite a bit of time searching there.)

Thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
Rsix said:
My wife and I just bought new Orbeas. I got an Opal and she got an Onix, both blue. We LOVE them!

I've searched the internet and this site for wallpaper with no luck. Does anyone out there have any wallpaper making skills?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have a camera? Why not roll your own?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts