Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Low miles, high weight. Cute as hell, and knows it.

Dog from hell got another new contact lens yesterday, I have a feeling it's out already. Anyone know how to tell if a contact lens is still in the eye?

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
snapdragen said:

Dog from hell got another new contact lens yesterday, I have a feeling it's out already. Anyone know how to tell if a contact lens is still in the eye?
yeah, how much?

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lousylegs said:
yeah, how much?
Adding in the vet bills - a little over $1700.

With the additional couch potato weight, I don't think she'd make good crumpets.....

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
snapdragen said:
Adding in the vet bills - a little over $1700.

With the additional couch potato weight, I don't think she'd make good crumpets.....
shoot, I got me a hound mutt that cost me over $3000 this last year cause the [email protected] got himself shot (and no, I did not do it.)

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
lousylegs said:
nah, it was the local dumbshite law enforcement. he had dug out of the yard and gotten into a scrape with another dog.
Times have changed. In the old days, they would have shot him with a hose. Dogs must be getting tougher. Probably from too many violent video games for canines.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
thinkcooper said:
Times have changed. In the old days, they would have shot him with a hose. Dogs must be getting tougher. Probably from too many violent video games for canines.
I know we have taken away his doggie x-box, he seemed addicted to Grand Tire P*ssing.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
snapdragen said:

Radar only wants to buy an hour.
Does this mean its stitching time?
Poor thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts