Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Diphthong
4,989 Posts
Hmmm. I work in that zip code and already ride or take the light rail at least 15 times a month. Looks like I'll be getting registered.

· Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bulldozer said:
Hmmm. I work in that zip code and already ride or take the light rail at least 15 times a month. Looks like I'll be getting registered.
I think there are 2 programs--one for those who commute already and those who don't. I suppose you could just say you were a new commuter though--not sure how they'd know. I work from home so I don't think I qualify--probably won't make 10+ trips to Denver that month.

· Diphthong
4,989 Posts
Yeah - they have a program for those that already commute.

"Unconventional Commuters Downtown Denver employees who are already using alternative modes to get to work can register for GDU's sister program, Unconventional Commuters. Individuals will be able to register for this program starting June 30, 2008."

· Registered
11 Posts
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to cover students who work @ auraria campus. :mad2:

Similarly the thread is misleading and the whole thing seems misleading, you get a CHANCE to win 100 dollars. no promises, but then again I'm sure you'll be smiling about the bike ride every day that the chance to win 100 bucks outweighs the improvement of quality of life ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.