Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to throw it out here, if anyone has or knows anyone who has
Purple Michelin Pro 700 X 23, could you send them my way. I have used these exclusivley the past 2 years and am having a tougher and tougher time finding them.

Appreciate it greatly!!

Best,
Rocco from Boston

·
Registered
162 Posts
Funny you should ask for them. I bought about a dozen In the performance deal over a year ago and am on my last one. I have had nothing but grief over those tires! Every group ride somebody has commented on them. Most negatively! Only satisfaction I got was that with the deal I got on them $17 -20% coupon and 10% back, they were the best deal I ever got on tires. I will miss them! :)

·
Does it matter?
751 Posts
wheel_suker said:
Funny you should ask for them. I bought about a dozen In the performance deal over a year ago and am on my last one. I have had nothing but grief over those tires! Every group ride somebody has commented on them. Most negatively! Only satisfaction I got was that with the deal I got on them $17 -20% coupon and 10% back, they were the best deal I ever got on tires. I will miss them! :)

I bought a six pack of those tires myself from Performance. I have a couple left of them. I think I should have purchased more, I too got them for $20 or less. I know I combined it with a couple of coupons as well. Maybe $0.99 shipping too. I didn't care about the color purple. After they get dirty, it doesn't even look it. Beside $green$ is a much more important color.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya, I Know.

Ok guys, your killing me. I only bought 6 tires during that same sale. $19.00 a piece. GREAT DEAL!!
Now, I need more from anyone who has them.

Thanks for replying and 'sharing' your good fortune.

Best, Rocco from Boston

1 - 5 of 5 Posts