Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a suggestion for a place called Sundance cycles in Agoura and Michael's in Newbury park. Neither of them had much in stock (nothing at all in fact, at Michael's) Anybody else around town cater to the ss'ers.

·
Premium Member
12,036 Posts
close, but not really

warmseth said:
I got a suggestion for a place called Sundance cycles in Agoura and Michael's in Newbury park. Neither of them had much in stock (nothing at all in fact, at Michael's) Anybody else around town cater to the ss'ers.
I saw your MTBR SS post. You might have better road/fixie luck at Bicycle John's in Burbank. Also check out Metropolis on Lankershim in NoHo. See Greg. You can hit both within minutes of each other. Neither come close to The Path as mentioned, but it's all we SFV'ers got at the moment. Otherwise it's over the hill to Helen's SM.

or hop the redline train at Universal Studios down to the Bicycle Kitchen for urban fixie hipster utopia ;)

www.bicyclekitchen.com

good luck!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks a bunch hollywood. i went to both metropolis (neat up and coming shop) and bicycle johns (wow bling bling). both places were very helpful. johns has a pista that might just do the trick. thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.