Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all...and for those who can help me thank you in advance. I am wanting to repaint my Colnago Dream LUX LX10...the paint is chipped up pretty good and am looking to get her redone. My question is; Who repaints Colnagos and puts the graphics on as well. I tried to email the North American distributer and still haven't gotten anything back from them.

·
Registered
12,593 Posts
Do you have a good source in the Maryland area? I am thinking about getting an old Mino Denti repainted/refinished. Plus, I will eventually need somebody to refinish my Cristallo with all the miles I am putting on it. I got my first chip at the end of last year when the chain dropped off the crank. It almost had me crying.

·
Registered
221 Posts
TDMaryld said:
Use the link listed below. This guy suppose to be great plus he has a gallery on line to show you other Colnagos that he has painted.

http://www.semcustompaint.com/aboutus.htm
Dave does great work! I've seen at least a dozen bikes that he has painted and have been impressed with each of them. He's done a bunch of Colnagos and can easily replicate the complicated factory Art Decor jobs. His prices are very reasonable as well.

Unfortunately his turn around times have been a bit on the long side recently. He's had one of my bikes for well over a year. Hopefully it will return home in the next month or so.

Texbike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.