Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,962 Posts
Reilly is not impressed by that attempt at cuteness.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
My little girl found pix of our kitties we had "before children" ... they were so cute, brother and sister, they used to chase each other around during the night and would run full speed and duck under the dresser in our bedroom and we'd hear their little noggins go "thunk-thunk" and lay in bed giggling.

They both got suddenly sick and died on the same day, shortly after our first was born. It was terrible. I miss those little guys.

·
Old enough to know better
720 Posts
bah how the frick do i put pics on this shizzle!!?!

epic phail

FML

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Your burfday? Happy burfday, then!

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Creakyknees said:
My little girl found pix of our kitties we had "before children" ... they were so cute, brother and sister, they used to chase each other around during the night and would run full speed and duck under the dresser in our bedroom and we'd hear their little noggins go "thunk-thunk" and lay in bed giggling.

They both got suddenly sick and died on the same day, shortly after our first was born. It was terrible. I miss those little guys.

That's a horrid story! :(

·
trying to HTFU...
1,875 Posts
Andrea138 said:
Indy is not amused.
i can just hear him grumbling about how you just annoyed him
or woke him up for no good reason.

awesomeness.

·
What the Hell is going on
5,155 Posts
sTANLEY

This was my brothers smelly 'ole basset hound. He had a degenerative back diease and was put down a little over a year ago. I miss that smelly 'ole hound dog.

·
Old enough to know better
720 Posts
Andrea138 said:
Not even close- that was the just the icing on top of his fail-cake
I'm glad we could all get a super epic phail laugh outta that, I aim to please. But seriously I gotts some cute doggie pics and I don't know how to put them up.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.