1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
sn69 said:
PO content, but in the end it's apropos to the impending CA RBR NCD wigwam:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/endofworld.html

Happy Friday, everyone.
What is strangely unsettling is that earlier this week I was thinking of doing a search to find this gem......lost the link long ago......wft....Socal temporal convergence or something.....
now to be complete I need to find a pic of the Silver Star Trek Hottie, or is she just a figment of my imagination

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shoot an inverser tachyon pulse.

She'll appear through the worm-hole and the temporal annomaly will go away.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
svend said:
What is strangely unsettling is that earlier this week I was thinking of doing a search to find this gem......lost the link long ago......wft....Socal temporal convergence or something.....
now to be complete I need to find a pic of the Silver Star Trek Hottie, or is she just a figment of my imagination
Mh, I got some vague recollection of a Silver Star Trek Hottie with a Tube Sprouting Bonce, but I'm not a reliable witness.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
rogger said:
Mh, I got some vague recollection of a Silver Star Trek Hottie with a Tube Sprouting Bonce, but I'm not a reliable witness.
So it's not just me, I feel alittle better...kp couldn't find her and I spent a good half hour on google trying.....need to recruit BJ

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
svend said:
So it's not just me, I feel alittle better...kp couldn't find her and I spent a good half hour on google trying.....need to recruit BJ
Mind you, I was somewhat into mind-altering substances of a not entirely legal kind when I dug Star Trek, so it might just be that I actually met someone matching the description and merely imagined her to be in Star Trek. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts