Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am on the verge of getting "off the grid" from major internet-television-phone compagnies. I have access to some nice movies and series database and I will watch streaming vid from the net.

Now, the only problem I have is that, right now, I can record some races (those our Quebec's sport channel present), like every major tour and some classics.

Now, if I would like to watch the races when I want, do you guys know some good web sites that would present the complete races but not live ??

Thank you

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Hi there,

I am on the verge of getting "off the grid" from major internet-television-phone compagnies. I have access to some nice movies and series database and I will watch streaming vid from the net.

Now, the only problem I have is that, right now, I can record some races (those our Quebec's sport channel present), like every major tour and some classics.

Now, if I would like to watch the races when I want, do you guys know some good web sites that would present the complete races but not live ??

Thank you
Cycling.tv or universalsports.com are the only ones I can think of that have races that you can wattch after the stage/event occurs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.