·
Carbon Fiber = Explode!
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean c'mon... my eyes are still burning after 3 hours of this film! :eek:

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Hardly any gonads, but lots of blue dong. I understand it's computer generated dong, BTW.

For instances of onscreen dong it rivals Any Given Sunday, the current champ. It is dwarfed (so to speak) by the, um, generousness, of individual dongs in that film, however.

I have to say, I am personally dismayed by people's reaction (both in reviews and during the film) to seeing a dong onscreen. I mean really. Butts and boobies and maybe some pubies are OK, but dong makes people uncomfortable? I don't get it. And I don't buy the "flaccid dongs aren't attractive" argument either. So what? Steve Buscemi isn't attractive, but I like to see him in movies.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
I'm not familiar with the Watchmen story. Does everyone wander around nekkid?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
CleavesF said:
I mean c'mon... my eyes are still burning after 3 hours of this film! :eek:
I dunno..didn't really bother me.

·
What the Hell is going on
5,155 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I dunno..didn't really bother me.
True dat. The blue dong was a better actor that the lady who played silk specter.

·
Registered
653 Posts
it's supposed to represent his disconnect from social norms, that he's basically given up on humanity and doesn't give a **** about what anyone thinks anymore.

it sort of puts you in the place of the citizens... you think you were uncomfortable when he violated social norms, what do you think the movie characters felt like? I think it's a good way to demonstrate how removed from society he is.

I haven't seen it yet but I don't imagine it'll really bother me. It'll probably bother me just as much as seeing Bart's weiner in the Simpsons movie. So basically not at all. It's just computer imaging. And even if it were real, I don't see the big deal anyways. We americans are weird, we don't care about gallons upon gallons blood, people getting chopped to pieces, but show a penis and people freak out. Show a vagina and people wouldn't be so uncomfortable probably. Weird... double standards?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.