Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Waterford closing

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Jay Strongbow 
Too bad but there's no shortage of great custom steel from builders. I'm more bummed about Gunnar. I never had one but they looked like a fantastic option for those who don't need custom geometry nor want to pay custom type prices. I think they did custom geo with an up-charge though.

That was the thing about Waterford/Gunnar, affordable well built bikes with lightweight tubing without resorting to custom builders.
oh, I thought Waterford was full on custom with the price to go along with it. And Gunnar was their more affordable not custom but still really good frames line. I looked long and hard at Gunnar for a gravel bike and definitely liked what they offered.....but in the end got a Honey instead because they were local and I could see a few before buying. Honey was Seven's non-custom line. They were steel which I got one, switched to Ti, and I believe have now ceased operation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.