Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· confirmed masher
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm in the Waterloo area (westmount/university) for the summer, and i've gone riding several times. Unfortunately the roads i've gone on were rather busy. mostly northwards, along fisher hallman, past westmount. I'm wondering if there are any nice country roads to ride on, what are some good routes through calm areas, and maybe some hills? It's a relatively flat area I know (which is a blessing). Distance: approximately 15-20 miles? Appreciate the help.

Mike

· Registered
60 Posts
OneGear said:
Hey all,

I'm in the Waterloo area (westmount/university) for the summer, and i've gone riding several times. Unfortunately the roads i've gone on were rather busy. mostly northwards, along fisher hallman, past westmount. I'm wondering if there are any nice country roads to ride on, what are some good routes through calm areas, and maybe some hills? It's a relatively flat area I know (which is a blessing). Distance: approximately 15-20 miles? Appreciate the help.

Mike
I haven't done the Waterloo area in a while so I couldn't tell you much for i'm sure things have changed. There are cycling clubs in that area so you could try the OCA website, that is Ontario Cycling Association or just google Waterloo or Kitchener cycling club and see what help they can give you. There was nice cycling way north of that area .Any problems just ask and I'll look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.