1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Thanks a lot gripped! This has to be one my worst RBR nightmares today. And you're not helping :mad: . I was hoping this stupidity of mine would have gotten nicely buried in bicyles and frames, and here you go digging it up to haunt me.
wayne, four things:

1) you're pretty vacant. that's a compliment.

2) we love you.

etc.

·
Non non normal
10,092 Posts
Wayne,

If you are ever interested in purchasing land in the States, please contact me first. LOL

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,749 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Oh nuts, did I just get taken??
LOL! We all get taken now and again - glad to see you have a good sense of humour about it!

I really liked the April Fool's "joke" on toolshed.down.net, a semi-official Tool website. Kabir, the webmaster, posts one every year, and they're always good. This year he posted a fake press release telling people about some listening parties for the unreleased new album in four major cities across the globe. Apparently a few fell for it, including a kid that spent $100+ to drive from PA to NYC through the night, only to find nothing. Talk about PWN3D!!

We love you, Wayne!

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
I have always said that Canadians are childlike in the way that they view the world. Full of wonder, etc.... Must be the beer and curling.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Good morning Bill, bigrider and girchy. Why is it me, ME, that has to get sucked in 21 days after the fact?? Anyway, I write this chin up, with a smile on my face, knowing full well that there is love in the lounge. Somewhere out there :).

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Aww, wayne's so innocent and sweet. :)

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Thanks paint, just don't tell anyone else, ok?

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
toomanybikes said:
Wayne!

Just flat out embarrasing!!!

10 PM here - the flames and Ducks are halfway through the first OT period.
Hey toomany,
Oh man, now I'm jealous. You're watching NHL playoffs...:mad: How has Calgary played?
Wayne

G

·
Didn't watch the Ottawa / Tampa game earlier but Ottawa won 4 - 1.

Watched the Edmonton / Detroit game - Detroit won in double overtime on a weak goal - hate those.

The Calgary / Anaheim game tonight was great - flames played well and I think the Ducks are the most improved team in the league. I think it will be a great series.

I am looking forward to San Jose / NAshville - 4 ex Kelowna Rockets on the Sharks and two on the Preds. --> I don't know who to cheer for there. Probably the Sharks - they are playing Josh Gorges and his family are just down the street so I guess they're sort of the home team.

Flames over the Ducks and then steam roller the Oilers !!

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
You've got it all wrong, toomany. Pull for Nashville.

Wayne! You gotta check yer PMs.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
It's not that I like Nashville, it's that I don't like San Jose.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
It's too bad, but CanalPlus has the television rights here in Sweden and they're just too expensive. I haven't seen hockey playoffs in years, and getting them on tape from my family is kind of boring. Live hockey playoffs is really where it's at.

G

·
paint said:
Funny thing is Shea Weber and Josh Gorges were linemates for four years - won a memorial cup together, team canada at the world juniors, etc.

Now they're playing against each other in the palyoffs.

But like I said - Josh is the hometown boy.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
paint said:
Yes, I'm not thrilled about SJ either. But you have to like what Joe Thornton has done for them this year after leaving Boston. Too bad he sucked for Team Canada during the Olympics. Oh well, Sweden took gold, so the world is still right in certain parts.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Thanks paint, just don't tell anyone else, ok?
You're doing it on purpose to attract the wimmens, don't you?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts