Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For whatever reason Miiles decided to forfeit his free Lounge jersey so looking at the results Chain was the next person that correctly guessed. So i guess Chain gets a new Lounge jersey*. What size do you want homey?

*If he doesn't already have one.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
For whatever reason Miiles decided to forfeit his free Lounge jersey so looking at the results Chain was the next person that correctly guessed. So i guess Chain gets a new Lounge jersey*. What size do you want homey?

Miiles should also forfeit his man card.....

edit: I forgot. being that miiles' man card is still hot off the virtual press, he get's a mulligan despite passing on a sweet free jersey

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:

Chain already has a kit I think.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
If there is a handout it should go to Eddy..

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
VaughnA said:
If there is a handout it should go to Eddy..
I think Eddy, ATP, Svend and BMX already got a free kit for their efforts.

·
Non non normal
10,100 Posts
I am sure it is a 3x club which will be a perfect match for me.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
yeah but

Bocephus Jones II said:
I think Eddy, ATP, Svend and BMX already got a free kit for their efforts.
eddy deserves 2 and atp deserves 3

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
2cflyr said:
I'll take a freebie if there's a handout!
First you have to guess that the benefactor is rward.

Then you have to at least add a few exclamation points, or put everything in all-caps.

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
Am I next in line behind Chain?

pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydownpleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
il sogno said:
Am I next in line behind Chain?

pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydownpleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown pleaseChainturnthejerseydown
Don't you have one also?

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
My idea was to send it to Thinkcooper to raffle off at the spring BBQ. I can't go but I will damn well be remembered!

·
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now I get the Ultraman avatar. You're a Look Ultra man.

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
how about the poorest gets it? Wait, I paid for the jersey, hoping to get money for the shorts still.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
Now I get the Ultraman avatar. You're a Look Ultra man.
Actually a Look 586 Origin in La Vie Claire colors, other wise known as Mondrian!

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Loraura said:
In honor of the Lounge, I think the female with the biggest knockers should get it!
Loraura for Lounge President!

·
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rward325 said:
Actually a Look 586 Origin in La Vie Claire colors, other wise known as Mondrian!
So then are you really Ultraman? Do you have the Beta Capsule?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts