Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE KICKED YER ARSE, YA FLYER SCUM. just sayin' Pens 5 Flyer scum 3. Series over.

·
Old enough to know better
720 Posts
ARP said:
WE KICKED YER ARSE, YA FLYER SCUM. just sayin' Pens 5 Flyer scum 3. Series over.
Having watched that game I m confused by what you call an "ass kicking". Too many dumb mistake, and MA Flurry gives up way too many soft goals. If team Crosby gets it together they win the East. But will they get it together?

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
deastin said:
Having watched that game I m confused by what you call an "ass kicking". Too many dumb mistake, and MA Flurry gives up way too many soft goals. If team Crosby gets it together they win the East. But will they get it together?
Down 3-ZIP, 5!? unanswered!? GOALS!?.........................WE KICKED YER ARSE, YA FLYER SCUM!!!!!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Congratulations on being one step closer to being a doormat for the MIGHTY WINGS!!!! That is of course if the Bruins dont stomp you.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Are you guys talking about Pro-Roller derby? :D

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
I have some friends who play roller derby.

They wanted me to join their team but I can't skate that good. Plus, those girls scare me a little bit sometimes. :p

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
lets_ride said:
I have some friends who play roller derby.

They wanted me to join their team but I can't skate that good. Plus, those girls scare me a little bit sometimes. :p
Well..... you can serve as their 'domestique.' Totally koad.

·
Road-kill possum zombie
101 Posts
If the Pens are so great, why didn't they sweep the Flyers? I've been a Flyers fan for more than 30 years and I was surprised that they even won one game. Not trying to start anything here, I just don't think it's that big of a deal that Pittsburgh won that series.

Mike

·
Registered
45 Posts
bigmig19 said:
Congratulations on being one step closer to being a doormat for the MIGHTY WINGS!!!! That is of course if the Bruins dont stomp you.
But the Pens have Cindy Crosby. According to the guys on Versus Crosby will not only lead the Pens to the Cup but single handedly solve the league's problems. It'll be Bruins in 5. GO WINGS.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
It IS a big deal because.....

myk said:
If the Pens are so great, why didn't they sweep the Flyers? I've been a Flyers fan for more than 30 years and I was surprised that they even won one game. Not trying to start anything here, I just don't think it's that big of a deal that Pittsburgh won that series.

Mike
WE KICKED YER ARSE, YA FLYER SCUM.......And right now all that means is they will play at least 4 more games. This years version of the Pens is not as strong defensively as last years. Offensively I think stronger than last year. Additionally, they have had a system change in the last 30 games. Should the power play get clicking again, it only gets worse for the opponent.

Should the Devils have to come to PGH to play, a good chance that I will be assigned to go to the PGH Airport and transport them to the hotel and game.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts