1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Roadbikereview Editor
Steelman Eurocross bike
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while!

Two likely venues are:

VA Hospital lot, Foothill Blvd in Palo Alto.

Milpitas at 237 Rd near 680 so we can do the Calaveras road by the reservoir, out and back.

Who is in?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm in assuming the date works. If its far enough in the future, maybe I will have my new bike by then. Still probably wearing my mtbr jersey though.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Dont know those areas at all so not sure what I would be committing to! Hahaha, I would like to do it but I am a terrible climber so if there are some serious climbs in there I will just hold everyone one up. Anyone have a garmin or strava route I can take a look at?
-Shane

·
3,494 Posts
I'd love to do this, though plenty of weekend scheduling conflicts through the rest of the summer.

The VA parking lot where we used to meet is a construction zone now. If you want to meet over near Milpitas, the A group has to go up Sierra Rd! :p

·
Naso Unicornis
875 Posts
Hi Francois:

Count me in. Wouldn't mind riding the Milpitas area since I always ride on the other side of the valley. Please advise on schedule.

Thanks,
CHL

·
Roadbikereview member
192 Posts
Time and date please. Will try to fit it in my schedule, prefer Milpitas.
Thanks. Rick

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am in, will bring some others as well but from past experiences I know that if you post this on mtbr we will get a pretty big peleton going:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Good reason to get back on the road bike. I've had roadbikeaphobia since getting back on the bike. Either locale works for me. I will probably have schedule conflict as the rest summer is booked with me being in lots of lame places (tahoe, oregon, santa barbara, whistler, etc. :rolleyes: ), but I hope to make it.

·
Roadbikereview Editor
Steelman Eurocross bike
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We will do a ride on each location if there's enough participation.

fc

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm new and may be able to make it - please advise on which location and date... thanks and looking forward meeting everyone :thumbsup:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm down if there is a fat guy slow group! I am ok on the flats but suck on the climbs. I am in for the PA ride so let us know when!!

1 - 20 of 133 Posts